GSA Class 5 Compliant
When it comes to government and military applications, International Vault offers exceptional security and customization with its Scimitar vault door.
Custom Sized Vault Doors
- As a company manufacturing to AA-D-600D standards for Class 5 GSA Doors, International Vault is authorized to construct custom vault doors for special government applications.
- While GSA Class 5 labels cannot be affixed to custom sized doors, International Vault does provide a GSA Class 5 Letter of Equivalency as an expert producer, confirming conformance to the specification in every way but the custom size requirement.
Built to Stringent Government Standards
Scimitar vault doors are designed and specified for use by all members of the Department of Defense including the U.S. Airforce, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, and Navy.
These and other federal agencies use the Scimitar Vault Door for storage of Classified Information, Munitions Storage, Weapons Storage, Sensitive Component Storage, and other Proprietary Equipment storage used in their daily operations.
- Class 5-V | AA-D-600D. This rating provides 20 man-hours against surreptitious entry; 30 man-minutes against covert entry; 10 man-minutes against forced entry. A Class 5-V vault door is excellent for securing classified materials.
- Class 5-A | AA-D-600D. This rating provides 30 man-minutes against covert entry and 10 man-minutes against forced entry. A Class 5-A vault door is rated for use as an armory door and the storing of weapons, narcotics, evidence, precious objects, and money.
- Class 5-B | AA-D-600D. This rating is ballistic resistant and provides 20 man-hours against surreptitious entry; 30 man-minutes against covert entry; 10 man-minutes against forced entry.
The Drug Enforcement Agency requires the Scimitar GSA Class 5 Vault Door installed on a MegaCrete UL Class M vault system for Storage of Schedule I and II Narcotics for Pharmaceutical and Medical Marijuana Storage Applications.
Certain private business who manufacture parts related to the weaponization of Military Air or Land Vehicles will be required to store their parts or components in a MegaCrete or LightWeight GSA modular vault with a Scimitar Class 5 vault door.
International Vault products are manufactured to the most stringent security standards, including the modular vault security standards set forth by the US General Services Administration.
Choose International Vault
Today, more agencies, financial institutions, military and police departments turn to International Vault for our full service, turnkey approach. From design and engineering to installation, we customize our vault solution to meet your unique situation and needs.
Our superior manufacturing techniques, exceptional engineering processes, and excellent customer service ensure a well-planned project execution every time.