DOD Lock Program
National Stock Numbers for GSA Rated Vault Doors
Under the Department of Defense (DOD) Lock Program, International Vault is listed as a parts supplier for Armory Vault Doors and Security Vault Doors on the website of the Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command (NAVFAC).
The General Services Administration (GSA) provides specifications for both Armory Vault Doors and Security Vault Doors.
Armory Vault Doors are designed to protect arms, ammunitions, and explosives. Security Vault Doors are used to protect classified information.
Both types of vault doors are manufactured according to federal specification AA-D-600D, which provides minimum standards for physical security in each case.
Armory Doors – National Stock Numbers
- 7110-01-475-9598 |Left hand swing, without optical device.
- 7110-01-475-9596 |Right hand swing, with optical device.
- 7110-01-475-9595 |Right hand swing, without optical device.
- 7110-01-475-9593 |Left hand swing, with optical device.
- 7110-01-475-9590 |Double leaf, right opening swing active leaf, with optical device.
Security Vault Doors - National Stock Numbers
- 7110-00-935-1886 |Type IIR, Right hand swing without optical device.
- 7110-00-935-1883 |Type IIL, Left hand swing without optical device.
- 7110-00-935-1885 |Type IR, Right hand swing with optical device.
- 7110-00-935-1882 |Type IL, Left hand swing with optical device.
Notice 2014-02 from the Information Security Oversight Office (ISOO) provides procedures for procuring secure storage equipment, including vault doors. “Whenever new storage equipment is procured, it shall be in conformance with the standards and specifications established by the Administrator of GSA” and "GSA Approved security containers and vault doors must now be procured through GSA Global Supply utilizing the appropriate National Stock Number.”
Parts orders can still be ordered directly from the manufacturer, including International Vault, by visiting our Contact Us page or calling 919-742-3132.