Answering the World’s Call for Secure Vaults
As the oldest, most experienced US manufacturer of concrete modular vaults, International Vault is recognized as a world leader in secure vault technology.
Our superior manufacturing techniques and rigorous quality control systems have generated demand across a range of markets, including:
- Government, Military & Police
- Classified Information Storage
- Bank Vaults & Safe Deposit
- Jewelry & Precious Metal
- Pharmaceutical Vaults
- Cannabis Security
- Residential & Home
- Armored Vehicle
- Gaming & Casino
- Auction & Collectible Storage
- Credit Card Manufacturing
- Leed Projects
Our vaults and vault doors are designed with versatility in mind, and we offer a variety of customizable products to fit the needs of many different applications.
From our affordable pricing to our exceptional customer service, International Vault stands apart as the manufacturer of choice for protecting your wealth, worldwide.
To learn more, visit our easy-to-use contact form, or call us at 833-311-3132.
Why choose International Vault? Our vault lines and modular vault units meet or exceed the highest standards available. Our products are GSA rated and built to the toughest UL Standards for burglary resistant modular vaults and vault doors.
Our modular security units and custom vault solutions also meet Health Canada and European Norm standards.
International Vault products are trusted by industries as diverse as the medical marijuana industry and police and military agencies.
We serve banks and the financial industry, jewelers and high-asset residential properties.
If there is value to protect, International Vault is there.
- UL Certification 608 for burglary resistant modular vaults and vault doors covers our banking, safe deposit, and jeweler products, including our Micro Vaults and Excalibur vault doors.
- Federal Specification AA-V-2737 covers all of our GSA Rated modular panel products, including our MegaCrete, MacroVault, and Lightweight Vault offerings.
- Federal Specification AA-V-2940 covers our pre-assembled modular armory product.
- Federal Specifications AA-D-600A and AA-D-600D cover our GSA Rated, Class 5 vault door, the Scimitar.
International Vault products are manufactured to the most stringent security standards, including the modular vault security standards set forth by the US General Services Administration.
Interested in learning more about the world's best commercial, military, and government vaults? Contact International Vault today,or call us at 833-311-3132.